…and your home’s interior is no exception!
Ethereal will give you that affordable yet beautiful and perfect interior paint job. Whether you just want to freshen up your interiors, a completely new look or add an awesome accent wall, color can affordably bring out the beauty in your interiors. Our team of experienced painters are here to consult and advise, from start to finish with your project. As well as professionally bring the best look from your interiors using color from high grade paints.
A homely feel, a classy or a modern look, Ethereal painters are here to help you with your interior color design to make your house a happy comfortable home.
INTERIOR HOUSE PAINTING SERVICES
Painting a living room, for example, may have a significant influence on the look and feel of your house’s inside. The impact of a fresh coat of paint on your house’s interior might be enormous! Attempting to accomplish everything yourself may have an enormous impact—but not in a good way.
Ethereal Painters offers a painless experience in the area of house painting. We provide both speed and quality, so you don’t have to move your whole life around just to have your house painted. The following spaces are painted inside your home:
- Living Rooms,
- Dining Rooms,
- Home Offices,
- Doors, and
OUR INTERIOR PAINTERS CARE
After you book your painting job, we’ll make a phone call before your project date to go over the specifics:
- Confirm paint color and specifcations
- Remove all valuables, breakable items, photographs, and shelves before having your space painted.
- Finding a location for your pets while we paint
- Answer questions regarding your painting project
- An email that provides all you’ll need for a fantastic paint session
Our team of expert painters will conduct a walkthrough to inspect the job and prepare your property for painting before beginning:
- Cover floors,
- Move & cover furniture
- Fill holes or cracks in the walls
- Repair drywall & finish
- Remove wallpaper
- Window caulking
INTERIOR HOUSE PAINTING COLORS
Choosing the correct colors may be one of the most difficult aspects of the task. You don’t have to go through this process on your own! We’ll gladly sit down and talk with you about which hues would look best in your space.
Our professionals will walk you through the fundamentals of house paint color schemes and suggestions, as well as assist you in choosing the ideal colors for your area.
INTRO TO COLOR THEORY!
Do you want to know what color combinations would look best in your house? Here are some things to consider while selecting colors:
- Monochromatic colors are a single hue, with varying degrees of saturation and brightness. A pale red, for example, is accompanied by a dark crimson and a pure red.
- Analogous colors are formed by combining up to three different hues. For example, yellow, orange-yellow, and orange.
- Complementary colours are based on contrasting colors and frequently include both warm and cool hues. The high contrast of complementary colors is frequently associated with a bright appearance, especially when utilized to full effect. For instance, yellows and blues are used together.
NO HIDDEN COSTS
At Ethereal Painters, you’ll receive a customized, comprehensive proposal that thoroughly describes our services and the entire cost of your paint job. Our estimators provide you with an upfront, correct price—there will be no hidden costs. There are none!
OUR PRIORITY IS YOU. WE’RE NOT HAPPY UNLESS YOU’RE HAPPY
Our goal is to complete the task correctly and efficiently. After the paint has dried, we’ll run through a final inspection with you to ensure no further adjustments are required, then we’ll provide a full clean up once you approve the work. You will receive a follow-up call the next day to verify that everything is satisfactory. We’re not happy unless you are.
INTERIOR HOUSE PAINTING FAQS
CAN I PAINT INSIDE IN COLD WEATHER?
Yes, you may paint your home during the winter. The time it takes for the paint to dry is comparable to that of painting in warmer weather since the inside is still a reasonable temperature and doesn’t suffer from weather damage.
WHAT HELPS LATEX PAINT CURE FASTER?
- Choose the color of your paint: paints with a lot of pigment take longer to cure than plain, lighter hues.
- Apply several thin, even applications of paint. The drying time between coats is quicker as a result of this. Allow 2 hours for the paint to dry fully.
- For two weeks after applying your paint, maintain a breathable atmosphere in the room. Air circulation aids in the drying and curing of the paint.
- Consider using an air conditioner or a dehumidifier if the humidity is high in your region.
DO CEILINGS REQUIRE TWO COATS OF PAINT?
No. If you’re using special ceiling paint and a decent brush, you’ll only need to apply one coat. Consider hiring the Ethereal Painters staff to assist with your ceiling painting if it’s your first time doing a paint job or if you’re unsure what to do. We’ll get the job done as efficiently as possible, plus we can reach high surfaces!
DO YOU PAINT CEILINGS OR WALLS FIRST?
The ceiling should be painted first, followed by the walls. This enables you to cover any paint residue from the ceiling paint that has ended up on your walls.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO PAINT THE INTERIOR OF A 2500 SQUARE FOOT HOUSE?
The size of your home, as well as the manner in which it is constructed, will influence this. For a 2500 square foot house, hiring a professional to do this large paint job may be prudent – especially if you intend on repainting the entire interior. Call Ethereal Painters today at 604-505-2745 for a free estimate!