So you are finally moving into your very own home office. Congratulations! Now the next step is to choose the right paint colors for your walls. You may want to consider these 5 popular color options that will leave you feeling inspired every time you enter your new, cozy little work space:
1. Neutral and calming: Almost any color that is considered “neutral” will work well in your home office, including pale yellows and greens. By choosing a neutral tone for the walls the paint will not compete with your office furniture or accessories, creating an organized and polished look! It’s also important to choose a neutral tone that is calming and will help with concentration. A pale yellow or green would be the perfect choices for these features!
2. Inviting and relaxing: Do you want a color that will be inviting to all of your company? A bright, rich blue might be the way to go! Blue is a popular choice for home office walls because it can create a soothing atmosphere that will help to relax your visitors while they are visiting with you in your home office.
3. Grounding and earthy: If you are looking for a color that will ground your energy, then your best choice would be an earth tone. If you have wooden furniture or accessories in your home office, this type of color is perfect because it will blend with most types of wood, creating a flawless look.
2. Invigorate with red: Your new work space doesn’t have to be boring just because you are working all day! Bring in some life by choosing a bright color for your walls, such as red. Red is known to be a stimulating color that will help to stimulate brain activity, which is why it would be a great choice for your home office.
3. Refresh with green: Have you ever heard the expression “green with envy?” Green is a relaxing and refreshing color that can also boost concentration power. This type of color may not be the best choice if you are working with several people because it can be somewhat distracting; however, it is a great choice for any one person who will be using the home office alone.
4. Brighten up with yellow: Do you like to see things in “sunshine colors?” If so, then choose yellow for your home office walls!
5. Sooth with blue: We all know how calming the ocean waves are when we visit the beach, so why not bring that atmosphere into your home office? Blue is known to be a soothing color that is very relaxing.
When it comes to painting your home office, you want to make sure that you’re hiring the best possible painters, contact Ethereal Painters at 604-788-3382 or fill out our estimate form on our website.